Saturday, April 30, 2011

A real Kodiak Moment

During spring break my mom, my sister and I went out to see my niece and her family. On the last night of our visit Daniel (my nieces uncle, and probably the funniest, most irritating person I've ever met) and his mom sat at the table with us and we talked for awhile. Somehow we got onto the subject of babies and I said that I didn't understand why people thought newborn babies were so cute.

Daniel told me to go look at a bay picture on the wall and then tell him newborns weren't cute, so I got up and looked. I had to admit, the baby was pretty cute. Daniel said that it was a real Kodiak moment picture.

He then went on to say that when he heard 'Kodiak Moment' he didn't think of a picture perfect moment. He thought of a huge Kodiak Bear chasing some screaming campers through the woods, trying to eat their faces.


It was only after I agreed with him that my mom told us it was a 'Kodak moment' not a 'Kodiak moment'.

1 comment:

  1. Ha haha ha haaaa bahaaa ha! I love the drawing Chelsey.

    ReplyDelete