Saturday, February 12, 2011

Car Stickers !

You know those stickers that you can buy to stick to your car windows? The ones shaped like people or pets that are supposed to show your family?

Today on my way to my hair appointment we saw a van with those stickers on its back window. They looked something like this:



And then my mom and I had a conversation that went something like this:

mom; Aw, It's a kid in a stroller!

me; oh, cool...

mom; Or maybe it's a kid on crutches! 

me; um, okay...?

mom; They just want us to feel sorry for them because their child is on crutches!

me; I'm pretty sure it's just a stroller...

mom; Or maybe the kid's going skiing! 

me; Then why is only one kid going skiing?

mom; They must be favoring their crippled child! 

me; ... mom, it's just a sticker...

mom; I still think they're trying to make us feel sorry for that poor kid on crutches.

me; Why would they even make a sticker for a kid on crutches?

mom; ...

me; I'm pretty sure it's just a stroller, mom.

and then my mom just laughed. By then we were at the hair salon, so I just let it go xD

No comments:

Post a Comment